Thank you for using Brainquire.
Brainquire is a platform for mental development games. In this contract Brainquire will be called the “Platform” and the users will be called the “User”. The Platform has been developed by, Halici Information Processing Inc. Company and is to be used with mobile devices.
The user who uses the platform as a guest and/ or member is deemed to have accepted the articles of the contract. Please read it very carefully.
The subject of this contract is to determine the rights and obligations of the parties in relation to the scope, duration and membership fee of the membership application which was made by the platform in the electronic environment in accordance with the provisions of the Law on the Protection of Consumers and Regulation on Application Principles and Procedures for Remote Contracts which are in force.
- While being registered to the platform with a valid ID, the user is required to enter the user information (date of birth, profession, residence, etc.) requested by the platform correctly. The platform offers personalized content to the user with the information that is received from the user.
- The platform shares the username in the point lists of the user, unless the user chooses not to display his/her own name.
- The right of use by the user is limited to the manner of use provided by the user-selected access package.
- The user has the right to make changes to the access package he/she has selected in accordance with the limits provided by the platform. In such case, the user is required to contact customer services.
- Halici Information Processing Inc. Company reserves its rights to make additions, deletions or changes in the application. The user has the right to share his/her views and proposals with the platform.
- The platform is implementing the obligations of the Turkish Commercial Code. No refund can be made to the user who has completed 14 days of the membership. The user is required to contact customer relations in relation to such conditions.
- All of the exercises, applications and explanations existing in the platform belong to Halici Information Processing Inc. Company. The users may not do the following, without prior approval;
- Allow others to use his /her account.
- Collect data for scientific or clinical researches.
- Make attempts to compromise the security networks of the platform’s system and networks.
- Redistribute, copy or download the platform to his/her computer.
- Benefit from Brainquire for an application which is similar to the platform. May not use the names of the games, research results and the logo for any purpose.
When these situations are encountered, a legal process will start.
- In case of a breach of any one of these provisions of this contract by the users under the age of 18, legal guardians the users who are responsible of tutelage and supervision on behalf of the children will be fully responsible of all other binding provisions of the Laws of the Turkish Republic related to the contract. This responsibility is deemed accepted by the parents during pre-membership, all of the membership processes and all stages after the membership.
- If any item of this contract becomes invalid or unenforceable, it will not invalidate the other items of the contract.
- The Parties’ failure to use, or act in whole or in part contradictory to their rights under this contract shall not in any way constitute a waiver of such rights.
- This agreement may be edited and updated without prior notice to users as platform updates become available. For this reason, it is recommended that the user should review the policy every time the platform is visited. This document was last updated on February 1, 2018.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about the Membership Contract or platform implementations:
Address: ODTU Teknokent ODTU-Halici Software House Universiteler District 06800 Cankaya/Ankara E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The user declares, accepts and undertakes that he has read, understood, and acknowledged all of the articles included in this participation contract and that he or she approves the correctness of all information provided by him or her.